The newest High’s convenience store opened for business on Friday at 8699 Millersville, MD 21108.
The new store will be 4,800 square feet in size; it will be a 24 hour operation and has 12 fueling points. It will carry a wide selection of convenience items including High’s Heritage Ice Cream. High’s Signature food offerings includes High’s Fryers Chicken, hand dipped ice cream, milk shakes and sundaes, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, roller grill items, fresh sandwiches and salads, pizza as well as wide variety of hot and cold beverage offerings.
The Grand Opening Celebration is set for Thursday, March 29th. The High’s team will host an all-day event running from 10 AM – 4 PM with a ribbon cutting ceremony set to start at 11:15 AM. The first 150 customers to visit the store will receive a free High’s mug as well as a chance to win a Mini Fridge and others give away items courtesy of Monster. Vendors including the Maryland Lottery, Monster and UTZ will be on site passing out samples alongside of the High’s team. Ice Cream and chicken samples will also be available. High’s will host a sundae building contest following the Ribbon Cutting. The High’s cow will also be on site all day helping to keep the herd motivated.
The store is open for business and offering many grand opening specials including:
- High’s Fryers Weekday Special: Get an 8 pc Chicken Bucket or a 10 pc Tender for $9.99
- High’s Fryers Weekend Special: Get an 8 pc Chicken Bucket and 10 pc tender for $5.99
- $1.99 Chicken Snack Sampler
- FREE Family Size Potato Wedge with the purchase of a 12 pc Chicken Bucket
- Breakfast Sandwich and ANY Size Coffee for $2.99
- $.99 Pizza with ANY Size Fountain Purchase
- Get a FREE Scoop of Ice Cream with ANY Hand Dipped Ice Cream Purchase
- $.79 ANY Size Coffee or Fountain Soda
- 2/$6 Take Home Carton of High’s Ice Cream
- $.99 Fanta 20 oz. Bottles
- 24 oz. Coca Cola Bottles 2/$3
- Standard Size Candy Bars 2/$2
- King Size Candy 2/$3
In 1928, the High’s brand was born – our ice-cream store chain grew rapidly throughout the Mid-Atlantic States. At one time there were more than 500 locations, making High’s the largest ice-cream store chain in the world!
In 2012, Carroll Independent Fuel Company acquired High’s and began to build off of the strong heritage that everyone knows and loves. Today, we are a chain of 48 convenience stores run by our team of 500 talented individuals.
Our passion to run well operated stores serves as the foundation for our commitment to delight customers. Our goal is to provide our customers the products that they want in a clean, friendly and inviting atmosphere.