The Woodsboro High’s, located at 304 N. Main Street, Woodsboro MD 21798, opened for business on Monday, April 16, 2018 after being closed for five weeks to undergo a total renovation.
The store is approximately 3,000 square feet in size; it is now a 24 hour operation and has 12 fueling points along with a diesel island with DEF. It will carry a wide selection of convenience items including High’s Heritage Ice Cream.
In addition to a wide variety of hot and cold beverage offerings, the High’s Signature food offerings include:
- High’s Fryers Chicken
- Hand Dipped Ice Cream – sundaes and milkshakes
- Various Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches
- Self-serve Roller Grill Items
- Fresh Sandwiches and Salads
The Grand Opening Celebration is set for Thursday, May 3rd. The High’s team will host an all-day event running from 10 AM – 3 PM. The first 150 customers to visit the store will receive a free High’s mug as well as a chance to win a cooler, speaker and other give away items courtesy of Monster. Several vendors including Monster and Tastycake will be on site passing out samples alongside of the High’s team. Ice Cream and chicken samples will also be available. The High’s cow will be on site all day helping to keep the herd motivated.
The store is open for business and offering many grand opening specials including:
- High’s Fryers Weekday Special: Get an 8 pc Chicken Bucket or a 10 pc Tender for $9.99
- High’s Fryers Weekend Special: Get an 8 pc Chicken Bucket and 10 pc tender for $5.99
- $1.99 Chicken Snack Sampler
- FREE Family Size Potato Wedge with the purchase of a 12 pc Chicken Bucket
- Breakfast Sandwich and ANY Size Coffee for $2.99
- $.99 Pizza with ANY Size Fountain Purchase
- Get a FREE Scoop of Ice Cream with ANY Hand Dipped Ice Cream Purchase
- $.79 ANY Size Coffee or Fountain Soda
- 2/$6 Take Home Carton of High’s Ice Cream
- 24 oz. Coca Cola Bottles 2/$3
- Standard Size Candy Bars 2/$2
- King Size Candy 2/$3
In 1928, the High’s brand was born – our ice-cream store chain grew rapidly throughout the Mid-Atlantic States. At one time there were more than 500 locations, making High’s the largest ice-cream store chain in the world!
In 2012, Carroll Independent Fuel Company acquired High’s and began to build off of the strong heritage that everyone knows and loves. Today, we are a chain of 48 convenience stores run by our team of 500 talented individuals.
Our passion to run well operated stores serves as the foundation for our commitment to delight customers. Our goal is to provide our customers the products that they want in a clean, friendly and inviting atmosphere.